Briefly, a few links worth reading as you start your Monday...
- Regulating Complex Terrain in Counterinsurgency by Mike Innes
- Political Maneuver in Counterinsurgency by David Kilcullen over at SWJ, a part of the definitive archive of Dave Kilcullen
- What Terrorists Really Want: Terrorist Motives and Counterterrorism Strategy by Max Abrahms
- ... commentary on Max's article is by The Faceless Bureaucrat AQ as Oddfellows (see my comments on an earlier IS article by Max here).
- Tim Stevens at Ubiwar.com comments on The Al-Qaeda Media Machine by USC journalism and public diplomacy professor Phil Seib. Update: Arab Media Shack comments on Phil's paper as well.