Periodically I like to recognize who's linking to MountainRunner... this is one of those times. Here are the links for the last ten days as I procrastinate revising an article:
- First, the U.S. State Department's blog, DipNote, put MountainRunner on their short blog roll. Let me be honest about this: I think it's way cool to be on that blogroll.
And now for the other links:
- MountainRunner friend Dave Dilegge at SWJ linked to Iraq OKs Raids on Blackwater.
- hgecom in China linked to the Periodic Table of Visualization Methods
- Dan was happy people publicized his survey.
- The Conjecturer likes talking BW, they linked to In Iraq, Blackwater is Old News (of course, this was cross posted as second hand news).
- Robatic Science copied Danger Room's killer robot post, grabbing my post Robot Kills 9, injuries 14 in the process (a lot of people did that).
- The Conjecturer (cross-posted... where else but at the Second Hand Conjecture) linked to Fraying of State.
- Persian IT Clips linked to... well the link's broken but I'm pretty sure it was to one of the robot posts.
- MR's friend Meatball One at Swedish Meatballs linked to my Galula quote
- The Small Wars Journal Blog linked my post on Malcolm Nance's post at... SWJ
- Lurch at Main and Central linked to MR because of Danger Room's BW logo contest.
- MC Master Chief (cross-posted at American Footprints) both linked to the about State's BDS chief resigning.
- MR friend Pat at WhirledView linked to State's Insular World.
- MR friend Adam Elkus in his Guns of Baghdad post at DNI, linked to IEDs as Weapons of Strategic Influence.
An observation on linking to MountainRunner: when posting on robots, links from China goes up and the readership in Iran, India, Pakistan, China, and elsewhere in SE Asia shoot up as well.