I am traveling this week, presenting at a workshop about a half-hour west of Harrisburg, PA. If you're around, drop me an email. Between limited internet access and a busy schedule, posting is likely to be light this week.
- The Army goes hybrid (finally).
- SecNav: The terrorist enemy is more likely to be a “engineer in a lab” than an “evildoer in a cave.”
- Buy your kids the toys the military wishes it had.
- Jason posts on the PRT discussion from the Blogger Roundtable
- Remember the walls? Well what's going on inside isn't getting the golden glove treatment is should.